Torres del Paine National Park

Gorge above Glacier Grey, Torres del Paine National Park

Spending a bit more time on the images and presentations on from the Chile 2002 disk -- it's rather amazing to me, looking back on this pre-digital camera age, that I spent so much time scanning slides (my gardening companion took all of the photos) and putting together Powerpoint presentations, to share with folks, both at lunchtime Garden talks, but also in our Spanish class that we were auditing, post our return.

Notice how long Chile is, compared to NA and European countries.

I wasn't blogging then, but I had a full-time and more sort of job, but obviously I enjoyed putting these presentations together,

They were relatively simple PPT presentations;  I was obviously a newbie at it then.

Here's the web version of the Torres del Paines trip presentation.

The link will open up to click through the images.

 I'd split it into two sections, apparently, to accommodate the size of the photos (.tif) at the time, but put it together again this afternoon.

There are Chiloe Island and Lake District presentation additions, too.

Amazing.

And nice that the current Powerpoint application is still opening them up, even if our Mac 2011 versions need to be updated.

Comments

  1. So beautiful! You have been most fortunate in your travels. I love living vicariously through your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to be encouraged to revisit these travels!

      Delete
  2. You have had many wonderful explorations. I admire your courage in traveling to so many places. It is wonderful that you share your experiences with others. If ever there was a lifelong learner, it is you. Mazel tov. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Gentle hugs,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fortunate to have had a compatible traveling companion in my hubbie for these more adventurous trips. My solo (garden-visiting) trips have been to England and Germany, not hard destinations at all.

      Delete

Post a Comment