Biltmore Estate

At Biltmore, on an after-dinner visit, we were surprised that they let us go up towards the house and the walled garden.  That's not the usual pattern.

But we took advantage of the welcome and enjoyed a walk through the walled garden and down through the spring garden, too, where azaleas are now in full flower.

I'd been wanting to see the tulips and even though they're now in mid-season change-outs, it didn't disappoint.

The photos of me with tulips weren't so fetching, but this one, just of tulips, taken by my gardening companion was lovely.

The walled garden tulip beds, mid-April, 2019

Comments

  1. I adore tulips. They make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. We need to get up to the Biltmore before the tulips are gone. We always seem to miss the azaleas, too, but thankfully we have a number of them here at home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment