Again, grateful for the garden

A group of us gardening locals had a garden chat this afternoon. We were a small subset of our regular gardening group, which in normal times meets monthly.

Delightfully, we all shared photos and videos of what was happening in our garden either in real time from phones or tablets, or via the "share" function on Zoom.  It was so nice.

I'd done a very amateur video of a walk-through in my garden in our garden that I was able to "share" -- linking via Airplay to my iPhone.  Remarkable.  The file seemed too big to upload here, so I deleted it.

Photos were easy, as I could screen-share them directly from my laptop.

Such an interesting time to live in.  Being in garden time -- preparing and sharing -- for a couple of hours.  Well, it was wonderful.

Phlox and celadine poppy

yellow buckey

crested iris

flame azalea
red buckeye

Comments

  1. We have LOTS of celandine poppy. All our woodland phlox gets eaten by rabbits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, our woodchuck likes to munch on the phlox, too, but fortunately seems to be eating the neighbor's fresh grass at the moment.

      Delete

Post a Comment