National Trust in Britain

Since I first visited England for a International Botanical Garden Education conference some years ago, I’m been a National Trust/Royal Oak member.  

Not so much to use it (I was back for a two week visit after my initial 1-week add-open for gardens, many of them National Trust), but simply to support a great organization doing good work.

I’ve read through a couple of their magazines recently and was reminded again how excellent both the magazines are and how much the National Trust is doing.

This was an especially inspiring piece about a site in Wales.

https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/rhossili-and-south-gower-coast/features/creating-a-new-haven-for-wildlife-on-the-vile?campid=Print_Central_Inspire_Summer2019

The Vile, a traditional agricultural landscape.

Comments