A view from last summer

Looking yesterday for a photo of the vegetable garden near our mailbox block in Quebec, (I posted these thoughts yesterday on Natural Gardening),  I was reminded of some of our last evenings last summer.

The rural road up on the hill behind our house, above the St. Lawrence river, passes by farms and fields, connecting local villages.  My gardening companion forgot about the ditches on either side this winter and enjoyed the welcome help from a local farmer pulling out our car.

I came across this image yesterday; it evokes why it's so wonderful to be in our part of Quebec in the summer.

Sunset view along the rural road above our house in late July, 2018

Comments

  1. The summer view are so beautiful. I would love that experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment