Coming home

I put together this piece, called Coming Home, for the third digital issue of Font magazine, based on work I'd written via Shelterwriters which uses the Amherst Writers and Art method for writing workshops.

I was grateful for Heritage Lower St. Lawrence and the Quebec Writers Association for the encouragement to write over 3 sessions about "Spoken Ancestries."  It was a catalyst for putting together this piece.

I won't re-post the piece:  you can click through to see the excellent issue above or on the photo.  My piece is the first after the editor's note.


 

 

@fontmagazine

#fontmagazine #fontmag #fontmagquebec #HLSLCulture #HLSLSpokenAncestries  


Comments

  1. What a beautiful piece, Lisa. Your description of these places are magical.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment