On the eve of election day

My gardening companion and I voted literally months ago, as our state of North Carolina started with absentee ballots.  Our votes are counted.

My Heritage Bas St. Laurent friends in Quebec connected me with a local radio/TV/website as a part-time American in Quebec, to comment on the US election.  Our neighbors there sent me a link to the website version.

Just use Google Translate if you're interested and don't speak much French!  I spoke to them in English, and they did a nice job of translating my sentiments.

I hope for a transition in our country, that's for sure.  And there's plenty of opportunity to do better than we have the last 4 years.  And young people and first time voters and infrequent voters creating a record turnout.  This are good things.

This summer photo of sunflowers at Biltmore Estate here in Asheville seemed like a promising photo to include this evening.

Comments

Post a Comment