Beautiful winter sunsets

We have wonderful winter sunsets here in Western North Carolina, but equally so in winter, in our historic schoolhouse cottage in Quebec.

Our neighbors' son sent me this image recently.  Perfect, I thought, as a remembrance, and I was glad to spot the bird feeders that he'd put out, probably last summer.  

We had them up last January and February when we were there, but put them back in the "solarium" before we left (I think!)  I remember my gardening companion using his Altai Hok hybrid skis to get out there to add seeds, and I think he put the feeders in the solarium before we left.  I was glad to see them in this view;  this view from our living room is great in summer and winter (and probably the shoulder seasons, too.)

This was a couple of days ago, after a big snow.


Comments

Post a Comment