A favorite painting

Last February, I was quite proud of myself for sitting down for 4 successive Sunday afternoons for an acrylic painting class at the Heritage Bas St. Laurent library branch in Rimouski, Quebec.  

For 3 hours at a time.  Ugh, I thought then.

But I was happy with the outcome, a painting that evoked our historic cottage in Quebec even as it was inspired by a calendar image of a Quebec farmhouse.

I've had face masks and a fanny pack printed with the image that I had, but I didn't have a high enough resolution image to order a coffee mug.

But now, thanks to our neighbors' son in Quebec, a friend, I have a higher resolution image, so I ordered my coffee cup with that image just now.  So nice.

I'll be so glad to add this cup to my morning and afternoon routine.  This painting makes me happy to see.

This is the painting.




Comments