A full moon view

Yesterday, up very early, I was surprised to see the full moon on the far side of the house.  It rises on the kitchen/porch side in the evening, and normally I wouldn't have been up to see it.

This is a blurry photo, rather pleasing, but typical of my iPhone photography times.  I was glad to see the moon then.

 

I always think of my Mom and reading "Wait 'till the moon is full" as a child, on full moon nights.  Here was one of my last posts about that.  

I remember, too, the many full moon hikes that I led at the botanical garden where I worked.  They were excellent times.



Comments

  1. I am enjoying the full moon tonight. It is clear here and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll have a full moon again soon. It's a crescent moon as I reply tardily to your comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment