Text and an apricot rose

Now sorting through the text files of my blog posts, eliminating extra spaces, correcting fonts, briefly reading them as I do this, I'm reminded of the wonderful experiences that we had in Quebec over two summers (in 2018 and 2019).

I'll be editing the posts, I think, consolidating paragraphs to better fit a book format, while shaping the prose a bit more.

I've always been a careful blog writer, loving the craft of shaping prose as I wrote reflections, so the writing is good -- but it can always be honed!

 I was reminded of this lovely apricot rose;  somehow I'd missed deleting it in my previous passes through the files.


A memory from summer, 2018.


Comments

  1. I love roses. The upkeep became too much and I no longer have them here. Yours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment