Plugging along on a Blurb book

I’ve now managed to remove images from my summer 2019 Quebec blog posts (downloaded to Word- four months worth of posts).  Hmm, I have summer 2018, winter 2019, and winter 2020 to go — thankfully, those segments are just 2 months each.

I had laboriously copied and pasted all of the posts into Word files as the first step.  Now, I need to remove the images and clean up the text before working with it on Blurb, re-adding photos.  Laborious, did I mention that already?

It was lovely, regardless, to revisit the images that I’d included in posts last summer, as I deleted them from the file.  Such a wonderful place to be.  And I totally look forward to returning next summer.  I think that will happen.

I’m still mulling over how to tell the improbable story of how we have a historic cottage (a renovated schoolhouse) in Quebec, and what story it is that I want to tell, exactly) along with considering what elements to include.

It’s nice to revisit the experiences regardless, as I’m reminded of times there.


This is a photo of me in Parc National du Bic on a visit the year before we bought our house nearby.  I was reminded that this photo was there today as I deleted photos.  It was on one of my favorite paths in the park.


Comments

  1. I love that photo and I hope it's in the book. It tells of delights to come. So pleased we were able to get together by Zoom and talk all things Blurb and books x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment