Sorting through photos

 I'm working my way through photos from early summer 2018, when we were driving up from North Carolina to Quebec, to buy a house we'd never seen, based on a final site visit.  Of course, with kayaks, bikes and Woody, we had every intention of going through with the purchase.

The garden was overgrown, as we expected, but it was magical none the less.

Oddly, this image came up along the traveling path to Quebec.  Where did I take this, I"m thinking this evening?

Our arrival in late May, 2018, found us at home. We hope to get back next summer.



Comments

  1. I hope you are able to go back soon, Lisa. I love that photo, too. A nice reminder to hang over a desk, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we're more or less resigned to it being next summer, but that's OK.

      It's really about the travel time up there -- if the border opened in winter, well, maybe we'd consider it, but... without a vaccine, 2 1/2 days of driving is a long time.... It's fun to sort through photos this evening, though.

      Delete

Post a Comment