Another cross-post

This time, it's opposite:  Natural Gardening to Places of the Spirit.

In so many ways, the garden and nature have grounded me in these unsettled times.  Equally, I've realized that the welcome diversion that sharing presentations and gardening thoughts online provides is another gift.  Fundamentally, I like to share thoughts and encourage folks about gardening, plants, and nature. 

I did the first of a number of them this morning.  I'm grateful for the opportunity.  And doing this virtually, well, we had 28 folks participate this morning for a free program so it was a good thing.

This is a link to my reflection on my blog Natural Gardening:  https://naturalgardening.blogspot.com/2020/05/a-lovely-diversion-warm-season.html  this evening.

greens from the garden this spring.

Comments