A gratitude wheel

This isn't really a normal post for me at all.

I'm in the first week of a second two-week online writing program, this one "Writers in the Pandemic 2." 

I managed the first two weeks of Writers in the Pandemic -- quite interesting.  This second round is hard, though, but today's writing assignment included doing a gratitude wheel. 

I'm a dutiful sort of student, so I've plugged away at these assignments, no matter how dark the writing prompts seemed to be.

I was quite surprised at how nice it was to do a gratitude wheel assignment, bringing out my watercolor pencils for the first time in months.





Comments

  1. I love your wheel. So uplifting and colorful in such a dark time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maggie. I was glad to have the inspiration for it.

      Delete
  2. This is what I needed to see today, Lisa. It's easy to forget how much we have to be grateful for, even when nights are their darkest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's remarkable how such a simple thing changed my perspective entirely yesterday evening. Glad it was a good thing for you to see!

      Delete

Post a Comment