Revisiting my blog posts around Quebec and elsewhere

 I've downloaded all of the texts from the posts about our two winters and summers spent in Quebec, in our unlikely acquisition of a house there.  I've labelled quite a few of the photos, associated with those posts too.

But I'm still trying to find the inspiration to review the posts, organize the images, and create drawings and paintings to add. 

Perhaps as I emerge from COVID anxiety, it will feel easier.  Such a curious time it's been. We both now, this week, have had first vaccine shots, so the the timeline is counting down for less worry. That's a good thing. We were lucky that I was online and had signed up for alerts, when the wait list in our county opened for appointments.  I signed up right away.

Curious times as I revisit in my memories about many of the wonderful places in the world that we're been privileged to visit.

The Enchanted Forest in Southern Chile's Patagonia is one of those memories.


What a wonderful place.  I'm grateful that I was able to be there.


Comments

  1. You have indeed visited some amazing places. I hope you get to return to your northern home soon. I am happy that you got your first shots too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So relieved to get the first vaccine shots, but hopeful about the future, too.

      Delete

Post a Comment