An updated version of my last painting

The digital version was definitely more vivid than the first version I did on Sunday, so I decided after considering it for a couple of days, that the original needed more color.  I pulled out the paints, used them on my old secretary table where my iMac is (more comfortable for painting, I'm realizing, than a flat table).

I used more color and a bit of ink to define the space.  I like this version better.

So interesting to see how digital camera optics (in this case, my iPhoneX, in lamp light) translates the updated color.  This is much MORE vivid than my actual updated version.  I like them both.  

I'm finished with this one, now.  For the last acrylic class session, I think I'll try our Quebec garden shed in snow (not as challenging as our "antique shed" or the nearby old schoolhouse.)

 My work space this evening was pleasing, too.  I'm glad to be doing this.

 

But definitely an easel of some sort is in my future.

Comments

Post a Comment