Surrounded by a natural landscape

I was reminded again today, about how fortunate we are to be in our place in the world in the spring.  My small studio looks out into a restored woodland, which creates my viewscape, as I did a program about ecologically-sustainable gardening this afternoon.  

We had restored the woodland, largely thanks to Tim. I see woodland wildflowers in their designated bed, looking robust in spring vigor.  Beautiful, for sure.

My two blog sites blend together, from Natural Gardening to Places of the Spirit, I'm realizing, as we're gardening again in two places, in the Southern Appalachians and the Northern Appalachians.

We create places of the spirit as we discover them in nature, too. Returning to the Northern Appalachians for 5 months this year will be special.

Comments