Pearson's Falls

A flurry of activities, all requiring attention, have pulled me away from posts for the last couple of weeks, but a trip to Pearson's Falls this afternoon with my garden group.  Well, it was special.

It's early still, but there were plenty of wildflowers already up.  It's a premier spot for early spring wildflowers in our area, so always a treat.  I had brought plant lists from Tim's Waterfalls and Wildflowers book. Pearson's Falls was a cover image.

I hadn't looked recently at the book, but was reminded again, of how much work his two books took, and how well both turned out.  Proud of that.

I didn't take any wildflower photos, but just two of the falls.  It was beautiful today on a clear sunny Sunday afternoon.




Comments

  1. We took our grandchildren there when they visited at Christmas. It is always a lovely walk, especially in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a beautiful day to be there. I'm hoping to make another visit in a couple of weeks. It was still early, although the early species were in flower.

      Delete

Post a Comment