A BIG snowstorm coming in

We're expecting well over a foot of snow over the next couple of days.  This seems like a lot of snow.  We were out skiing in advance of the storm this morning, on perfectly tracked trail in Parc national du Bic. My gardening companion, much fitter than me, is hoping to get out early tomorrow, before too much snow falls.

I'm so much fitter and better at skiing than I was starting out this winter, I'm pleased, but two days in a row is too much.  I'll content myself with baking applesauce bread, working on my book project, and joining my writing group in the morning, along with some other Zoom connections in the afternoon.

An image from a previous summer appeared as I sorted photos.  A wonderful memory. A sunset view from the 2nd Rang (the parallel road above ours).



Comments