Thinking about the Northern Appalachians

We don't know when we'll be able to cross the Canadian border, but we're thinking it will happen by at least mid-summer or fall (we hope for earlier, of course).

I think about the lovely walks and bike rides that I daily took in parc national du Bic.  It's such a beautiful place.

The images of our summers there are solid memories -- totally wonderful. I feel wistful as I look at my numerous photos -- but we'll return.

Havre du Bic view

Lyman house/tea house view
Heading towards Fermé Rioux from the Baie du Ha Ha




Comments

  1. It is very frustrating not being able to cross the border. My spouse wants to visit his family and can't. You want to return to your lovely second home, and you can't. Hopefully, the border will be open soon and some sort of safety will return. I would think that with shot records you should be able to travel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment