Happy to be skiing again!

My first ski was down our road yesterday.  Lovely.  My new smaller skis seemed excellent;  hopefully new snow over the next few days will bring enough snow for Parc du Bic and the City of Rimouski to track the trails for x-c skiing.

 

Today, I went with my Altai-Hoks to the park.  The underlying trail was icy, but it was a lovely outing. Altai Hoks are hybrid ski/snowshoes, so are stable and easy to use with snow boots.  They were our first foray into winter activities 4 years ago.  X-C skis are more fun, though, so I'm looking forward to getting out there this week.

Comments

  1. The new skis look like a hit. It's great to see you enjoying the land.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're getting lots of new snow now, over the next few days, so skiing conditions will be greatly improved!

      Delete

Post a Comment