Wonderful places in the world

I was updating a shortened version of a gardening for nature presentation (for Quebec) today, for sharing with my tea-time English-language outreach friends tomorrow as a "themed" tea-time.

In the process, I had the pleasure of reviewing photos from our first summer there and then from our trip to southern Germany in late August and September.  

Such wonderful places, both.  

I so hope we can return sooner rather than later to Quebec.  Our part of the world there is anchored by a fairy tale cottage, acquired through serendipity, and graced by being next to a magical national park (parc national du Bic).

I know we'll be able to return sometime in the coming months, probably not in June, maybe in July or August, and hopeful by September.  

I hadn't looked at the summer photos from 2018 as a group before -- breathtaking, as it was so beautiful there in the park and along the St. Lawrence River.

The photo I was looking for was for the updated "antique shed" bed, which had harbored roses and astilble. I had added more pollinator-friendly plants than what was in this photo, but of course, timing is everything. The hydrangeas, not my favorite, were striking enough to get a pass!



Comments

Post a Comment