A garden shed transformed

There are twin sheds adjoining the antique shed. Collectively, we've called them the garden shed.

But now the left-hand side, with yellow siding, as we look at it from the house is being transformed into my summer and fall "studio." Our garden helper, Jean, made quick work of cleaning it out of miscellaneous unused things, with the gardening tools, etc. moved to the adjacent shed and small animal barn beyond;  he's now stabilized its foundations, has started to replace the floor, and is essentially rebuilding that side of the shed for my creative work next summer and fall.

Here, I don't have any space for doing any art aside from the vintage table where we eat.  Not conducive to spontaneous art work, that's for sure.  And since writing has been my primary creative activity this summer, it's OK.

I'll look forward to setting up table and easel space out in my garden shed turned studio next spring.  I count myself fortunate indeed.


 


Comments