So many harvests (raspberries and black currants)

I've been harvesting raspberries from our shrubs now for 5 or 6 days. Each harvest has been a BIG bowlful, taking over 30 minutes to pick.  Happily, my friend Diane came to pick after our walk a couple of days ago.  Yay!

 

Now the black currants are ripening. There are a LOT of them.  Black currants are really a healthy fruit, so I'll do my best to harvest as many as I can.

Thankfully the cherries didn't produce fruits this year, but I can see that there are apples, pears and plums to come! 

Comments

  1. Yum! Raspberries are so delicious. We often pick black-cap raspberries during our hikes in the area. And we have some mulberry trees in the backyard. Blackberries are another favorite. Enjoy your plentiful harvests!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth! It's great to have so many berries.

      Delete

Post a Comment